Hurley Carve Electric Urban Single Speed E-Bike 700C Bicycle,Max distance 52KM
About this item
- Introducing the Carve: Finally, you can have an electric road bike that doesn’t look like a traditional e-bike, thanks to the stealth battery design integrated into the frame. The Carve from Hurley is your urban go-to for commuting, flying across town, dodging potholes, and late night hooligan runs.
- Urban ready: The Carve boasts a powerful 350 watt hub motor that gets you up to 20mph and 30 miles distance. Set your level of ride assist, or the best part - when you don’t feel like pedaling, just twist the motorcycle style throttle and go.
- Tech: Features a bright headlamp for safety and night runs, single speed drivetrain for simplicity, alloy calipers front and rear, and a 700c steel frame to absorb rough roads.
- Ride in style: The sleek charcoal frame, Hurley graphics, dual wall wheels, and flat bars make for a stealth city vehicle that makes you feel good about hopping on and heading out to your next destination – there's no more excuses to not get out.
- 85% assembled: Your new Carve comes almost ready to roll with all included tools in the box. Plan for about an hour of assembly and safety checks before heading out on your first ride. L /21” frame fits riders 5’10 to 6’4”. All Hurley bikes have been ACT, CPSC & UL certified-the gold standard in bicycle safety.
MAX SUPPORTED WEIGHT：100Kg
FRAME：700C steel frame 15.5"
MAX SPEED：32km/h (19.88mph)(with Pedalling); 32km/h (19.88mph) (with Throttle)
MAX DISTANCE：52km(32miles) (with Pedalling)/44km(27miles) (with Throttle)
MAX USAGE TIME：600 cycles
CHARGING TIME：up to 6hrs
MAX INCLINE：15°(with Pedalling)；10°(with Throttle)
CHARGER：UL certified 42V 2A
ASSIST SYSTEM：Pedal assist and Throttle
PACKAGE 85% SKD
PRODUCT OPEN SIZE：1800 * 610 * 1000 mm
CARTON BOX SIZE：1360*230* 720 mm